Once your company registers as a Borrower on MARLO’s platform, we require the below set of documents for prequalification before requesting for a loan. Please check the documents listed below.
1. Certified passport copies of shareholders (controlling 25% or more) and directors
2. Certified bank statement or utility bill of shareholders (controlling 25% or more) and directors
3. Certificate of Incorporation
4. Certificate of Incumbency
5. Valid Trade license copy
6. Articles of Association
7. Memorandum of Association
8. Financial statements for the last three years
9. All trades, done in the last 12 months
10. Current operating vessels
11. Key management curriculum vitae (CEO, CFO, etc.)
12. Two references (should have worked in the past three months)
Additionally, some jurisdictions may require additional documentation as part of KYC/AML obligations.